Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Weekend with Grant

My weekend with Grant has come and gone. I had a fabulous time with him. We saw a movie, went shopping, ate out, made two great dinners, got some wedding stuff done and truly enjoyed each other's company. I miss him already! But as each weekend comes and goes we are that much closer to being together forever.

Grant and I got the tuxes all set up so the guys can go get measured anytime up until two weeks before the wedding. We also got some gifts for people. I've spoken to the organist and I am working on making appointments for dress alterations. My mom, aunt and I finally decided on a centerpiece idea and bought some stuff for that. It is all coming together. I just can't wait until May 28...it's now less than 100 days away.

The Gators have a big basketball game tonight against Tennessee. It should be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment