Thursday, December 14, 2006

Moving Day

Today is the day. Grant and I get our keys to our first place together at 2PM. I am so excited! We will only be able to move in a few things today and will do more tomorrow and Sunday after we return from our trip to Fort Myers this weekend for Grant's graduation. Slowly our furniture will be delivered and we will begin to really make our new place a home!

It is just amazing to have Grant back with me. I have missed him so much! We are enjoying every moment together! The little things are the most special though. On Tuesday night we watched a movie, last night we made dinner together. I just love seeing him when I get home from work each and every day!

Grant had a great homecoming weekend. We went to see "Blood Diamond" on Friday, went shopping on Saturday and went to the Jags game on Sunday. Here is a photo of us at last week's AMAZING Jaguars game against Peyton Manning and the Colts!

No comments:

Post a Comment