Friday, June 22, 2007

My Birthday Weekend

Today starts my birthday weekend. At work my manager planned a great birthday lunch for me at one of my favorite restaurants in town : Zoe's Kitchen. It was nice to have everyone together outside the office for a bit.

I also was greeted at my desk by beautiful roses from Marin and Jordan! What a surprise!
Finally, knowing how much I like Camilo Villegas, one of my coworkers even signed my birthday card for him! I also got this fabulous digital card from him:


Tomorrow Grant and I are spending the day at the beach and going out to Morton's Steakhouse for dinner. Afterwards we are going to meet up with my family for ice cream cake (made by Grant) and presents. On Sunday, I am going to Orlando with my Mom and Tess to shop til we drop! It should be a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment