Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm in love

Grant and I have been pretty busy getting things done.

Last weekend we went to the mall for the first time in a while. Football season really cuts into my shopping time! We needed to get Grant a suit for my friend Marin's wedding in December. We were going to go to the Men's Wearhouse, but it was gone...so we went to JCPenney where it seems like everything is on sale. Sure enough, all of the suits were on sale for 1/2 off. I picked out a very nice suit and Grant was very patient trying on everything.

While we were at the mall we made a stop a the Puppy store. I fell in love. In the front window were about 6 of the cutest puppies ever. They were Cavalier-Cocker Spaniel-Poodle mixes. Absolutely ADORABLE! I stayed there for a bit and played with one of them and decided that I am ready to get a dog of my own. I asked Grant what he thought. He said I'd have to check with our landlord. So I emailed her today. =) She called me and basically said that there usually is a no pet policy, but if this was something we really wanted she'd consider it.

However, the more I think about it the more I know that this is not the right time or place for us to have a dog. I will have to wait until we are not living in a condo on the third floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment