Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year...Happy New Puppy!!

If you've seen or talked to me in the last couple of days you know what I'm talking about. Grant and I are going to become parents on January 23rd -- Parents to a beautiful Cavapoo (Cavalier-Poodle) puppy.
We are still deciding on a name. Below are the names in the running (the ones with asterisks are the ones that Grant likes).

*Emma

*Sadie

Kalee

Kate

Hailey

*Annie

*Nina

Kali

Layla

*Colie

Casey

*Sasha

*Lacey

Natalie

Stella

*Maddie

*Molly

*Penelope

*Wrigley

Tasha


What's your favorite!?


7 comments:

  1. She looks like a cute little Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaning towards Penelope, but we'll know for sure when we see her in two weeks. We're SO excited!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky & Grant!

    Thank you for always posting comments on my blog....it means a lot that you check back every now and then. I'm getting ready to launch a new site so will really be public then!

    As for the puppy, first of all, SO CUTE! Chad and I are going to get a Cav. King Charles (part of your puppy), and all that we have come across are the BEST dogs.

    As for names, my sis-in-law has one a Cav. King named Emma and she is teh best dog ever....so that is my vote...although there are many great names on the list.

    Keep us updated and you must post pics when you get her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becky!

    I say Emma.

    Save Penelope for your pony. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you have to wait so long to get your puppy? Waiting for them to breed one for you?

    ReplyDelete