Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I'll post a couple more trip posts after this one, but Penelope wanted to put up a post for her Dad.

Hey guys, this is Penelope! I was so excited to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad today. He's the best Dad there is. Mom and I went shopping for a good gift for him. I wanted to get him something he could use every day because my Dad is very practical. So I asked Mom to take me to the cell phone store. I guess I should tell you that my Dad's cell phone was one of my favorite chew toys. I really liked the antenna. =)

My Mom and I found a phone that had no antenna for me to chew allowing my Dad to have a phone that would last a long time. We got it activated and gave it to him. He really liked it!

In the morning today I wanted to have a nice family brunch. I asked my Mom if we could take Dad out to breakfast. There is a great cafe that we can walk to from home and eat at outside. Mom said that would be a great idea. The three of us walked over to the restaurant and got a great table outside. Everyone around us fell in love with me because I am so cute. The waiter brought me a bowl of water while Mom and Dad ate. It was a lot of fun to go out as a family.

After brunch Mom and Dad decided to take me to Grandma's house to go swimming. I didn't like that much, but enjoyed seeing Uncle Max. =)

Anyways, happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!!

~Penelope Alexis Zaccardi-Clem

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a nice Father's day. I think you are a little crazy!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete