Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Here are a few pics from our Thanksgiving. Grant and I went to my parents' house for dinner where we ate with all of my siblings (Nick, Mike, Zack and Tess) as well as my Aunt Diane and in from Illinois my Uncle Jim, Aunt Sandy and Uncle John. It is always nice to have extra family in town for Thanksgiving! This year I made the rolls (meaning...put them into the oven...) and Grant made a turkey breast. His turkey was definitely a hit...so much so that he might ne designated to cook all of the turkey next year! He also made burgandy mushrooms.


Uncle Jim & Aunt Sandy


Grant and Penelope


Me and my Mom


My mom, Uncle Jim and Aunt Di


Mike


Sandy petting Penelope


Tess trying to solve the Rubik's Cube


Grant showing her how it's done


Penelope sleepy after the evening!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you had a wonderful family-filled Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete