Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Grant is 23...I am 22

Hey...long time no update. Sorry! I could open this entry with a list of excuses why I have not written, but I'll just skip to the point: Grant is now 23..that is closer to 25 than 20. He is getting old.

I went to visit Grant this past weekend. He must be important because I missed the Orange and Blue game. For those of you non-Gators, the Orange and Blue game is the annual spring football scrimage. I work with several football players and as posted previously, I have met Coach Meyer. I really wanted to see them play. Grant must be a special guy.

I left on Friday and arrived at Grant's parents house. I was very excited to see him! He is the best! We went out to dinner with his best friend Richard. I made the wait staff sing happy birthday to Grant. It was great! Just before they sang to Grant they sang to this 5 year old girl. Got to love birthdays.

That night I gave him his birthday gift. I will preface this by telling you that I am the best girlfriend ever. I got him a balloon with shamu on it, a card, and Warcraft 3. Whenever Grant and I go to Target he runs over to the video game section...picks up Warcraft 3...and looks at it for about 5 minutes...then, puts it back on the shelf. I figured he would probably like the game. So I got it. He was very excited and now will not do any school work the rest of the semester.

Also while I was at Grant's parent's house, I got to see my picture on "the wall" (see previous post). It was an exciting moment. I have to admit that Grant and I look really good together in our picture. I think we really have a future together :-p.

All in all, we had a really good weekend. I left on Sunday and had to face 3 tests and 3 papers in the next 2 weeks. I love graduate school!

--Becky :)

1 comment:

  1. Becky I am so jealous! If anyone deserves the wonderwoman title it's you. Grant is so lucky to have such a thoughtful, hardworking woman. I hope he knows it! I am so proud of you for going to graduate school. Keep up the good work. SEMINOLES RULE!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete