Wednesday, January 25, 2006

123...4567...no! 123 days until the wedding!

Get excited! The wedding is all coming together. I have updated our wedding website with hotel information and things to do in Chicago. Go check it out! (see link on left panel) We have gotten a lot done, but still have a lot to do.

Done:
Dress
Church
Reception Space
Caterer
DJ
Florist
Photographer
Hotel Block

In Process:
Charter Bus/Limo
Tuxes
Hair/Nails/Makeup Appointments
Rehearsal Dinner
Bridesmaids and Flower Girl Dresses
Honeymoon

To Do:
Organist
Dress Alterations
Transportation from Florida to Chicago for the wedding

I am very excited and looking forward to May 28! It cannot get here fast enough.

On other fronts...

-Work is going very well. I am really enjoying my job and learning more and more each day. I cannot wait until The PLAYERS Championship rolls into town in March. It should be a fun and busy week.

-Grant is doing well. He is busy working and going to school. He is looking to intern in Jacksonville this summer and obtain a full-time job here in December. We were able to see each other 2 weeks ago and I miss him more and more each day. We aren't going to see each other again until February 17. It seems so far away, but I am sure it will come fast.

-I am going to Atlanta this weekend to visit a good friend of mine and one of my bridesmaids. We are going to have a great time as I always do with her.

-Soon I am going to start looking for places for Grant and I to live. The day that he moves up here for good will be the happiest day of my life or at least be one of the happiest days.

Thanks for reading. Sorry we haven't posted much lately.

Becky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment