Sunday, January 08, 2006

Updates...139 days until 05.28.2006!

1. Cheesecake Factory: Grant received a phone call from the General Manager of the Cheesecake Factory a few days ago. He should be receiving some gift cards in the mail soon.

2. I received our wedding invitations in the mail on Friday. They are wonderful! I am so excited!

3. This weekend I got one step closer to picking out bridesmaids dresses. I went to go look at some in person and found a designer that I really love. I have narrowed the search to 5 of his dresses. I am going to take a vote with the bridesmaids and see which dress wins.

4. Work is going really well. The PGA TOUR season kicked off this weekend with the Mercedes Championships. I have orientation at work on Monday and Tuesday. I am looking forward to meeting some of the other new hires at the TOUR.

5. I am going to see Grant on Friday. I can't wait to go down to Fort Myers and catch a few sunsets! We are also going to look at tuxes and meet with a travel agent to start planning our honeymoon!

6. Grant and my trip to Chicago was fabulous! We met with the florist, the pastor, the bakery and looked at minicharter buses. We registered at Crate & Barrel too. We also got to spend some quality time with our friends. We went downtown one day and took pictures by the bean in Millennium Park. We also went to the zoo with Richard and Nathan.

That is about all for now. :) Go BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment