Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HOT-lanta!

I apologize that it has been a while since my last post. I had a great time in Atlanta seeing my old and good friend Brent do his thing Major League style!


It was great to see my Uncle John who flew in from Chicago and to spend time with my Aunt Diane. We went to a “Summer in the Shade” festival in Grant Park in Atlanta, which was a lot of fun! My Aunt bought a really neat mirror.




I took my Aunt and Uncle to my favorite road in Atlanta, Paces Ferry. The mayor’s mansion is on Paces Ferry along with a bunch of really cool houses. We saw a sign for an estate sale so we stopped and got to see the inside of one home in that area. It was quite impressive. I also got to take my Aunt and Uncle to my favorite breakfast place in Atlanta, the Flying Biscuit. It is FABULOUS! We had such a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment