Monday, September 18, 2006

Jags Game

Grant came to visit last weekend. It was so nice to have him up here again. I had missed him terribly. On Friday I got a call from a coworker who had extra tickets to the Jaguars game. Grant agreed to stay later and go to the game with me.


On Sunday our mission was to find Jaguar shirts to wear to the game. One would think that there would be a plethora of Jaguar-branded apparel around the city as it was the first home game of the 2006 regular season. However, Grant and I visited numerous stores before finding anything. I got a teal tank top from Old Navy and we got Grant a kids size XL t-shirt from Target because all that they had for men was size XXL or long-sleeved. I think I have found a great idea for a business!!


It was a great time! It rained for a bit, but luckily we had club tickets so we could enjoy the amenities and watch the Bears game until it cleared up.



At halftime we were in the club and I heard Sister Hazel playing...they were the halftime act! In all, we had a blast and the Jags won!

No comments:

Post a Comment