Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Our New Place!



Last week was a big week for Grant and I. We got approved for our first home! We will be renting a condo close to my parents, to my office and hopefully close to wherever Grant ends up working! I am so excited!! Our new place is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo with great amenities. We are expecting lots of visitors!!



Since we now have a place and a move in date – December 15, we needed to start looking for furniture. Grant did his part in getting the new fabulous television and I was able to get a good deal on our bedroom set on Black Friday. The only bad part is that it won’t be delivered until January 5. We still need to get living room furniture, a dining room table, furniture for our guest room/office and mattresses. Looks like we have a lot of shopping to do!! =)



I cannot wait to unpack our wedding gifts and settle down in our new place. Most of all, I cannot wait to have Grant here with me. I miss him so so so much! Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary! Grant sent me a dozen pink, white and red roses to my office. He is the BEST!

2 comments:

  1. your place looks really nice! Can you roast marshmallows in the fireplace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet we can! Come over and we can all roast them together =).

    ReplyDelete