Friday, November 03, 2006

Vegas...again!

Grant and I recently went to Las Vegas for a 4th time, I believe. (I am starting to lose track!) We had a great time!!

We met up with our good friends Jordan and Ryan and stayed at the most fabulous hotel – The Bellagio!



The flights out there were long, but well worth it! I was so excited to see Grant and visit Las Vegas for the first time since our Honeymoon in May/June. I decided to give Grant an early graduation gift – some money to gamble with. I tried to learn Craps, but was not very successful. However, Jordan was quite successful for her first time visiting Vegas. She won almost $400 on the quarter slots at our hotel!! We were all very excited for her win!!

Grant and I were able to spend some quality time together visiting various hotels on the strip. We went to the Wynn and watched the roulette table and saw a girl come and put $1500 on red. The wheel spun and she won! She decided to let her $3,000 ride and won again! With two spins she turned $1,500 into $6,000! Luckily she left after that just before the wheel spun black.

One of the highlights of our trip was seeing our first show. We purchased a dinner and show package at Mystere at TI. It was an amazing show! The dancers were so talented! After the show the 4 of us had a great dinner at The Steakhouse in TI. Being in TI brought back memories of our first trip ever to Vegas.


This Thursday we have another rendezvous planned in D.C./Virginia! I am looking forward to seeing Grant, spending time with some friends and seeing the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment