Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Feeling better

I am definitely feeling better. I am such a baby when I get sick. Luckily I have Grant to keep me grounded and to help me feel better.

Today is a special day for me and Grant. 4 years and 4 months ago we started dating and 9 months ago we got married. I got up today like any other day. Grant was still sleeping when I left to go to the gym. Usually Grant is gone when I get back from the gym. Today I was running a little behind schedule and got home about 10 minutes later than usual. I was surprised when I saw Grant's car in the parking lot. I walked up the stairs and saw him standing there all dressed up for work. He hugged me and and gave me a kiss and told me that he waited to leave for work just to tell me he loved me and happy anniversary. I am a lucky girl!! Boys -- take notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment