Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy birthday Grant, Happy wedding Mandy and Apartment Update

So a lot has happened since my last post.

1. Grant turned 25! For Grant's 25th birthday I got him a fabulous new bike, a golf glove and some very cool plaid shorts. However, it turned out that the bike had a flat tire, so we have not been able to go riding yet. Grant has gotten good use out of his new golf glove though as we are taking lessons together at the TPC Sawgrass -- be jealous! We signed up for group lessons, but were the only people to select this particular class...so it is just me and Grant and our fabulous instructor JP. So far we have learned grip, stance, chipping and 3/4 swings using a 6-iron. It is only a matter of time before we are professionals. Tiger Woods watch out! We learned how to chip last week. JP set up a friendly contest to see who could chip the best. I beat Grant on 6 of 7 balls. It was great! He still owes me dinner. =)

2. Last week was Mandy's wedding. Mandy is one of my best friends from college. She introduced me to Grant. =) It was a great weekend. I was able to be there as Mandy started her life with Scott and see some of our other friends from college. I absolutely love Mandy and her entire family! What a fun weekend!! Her and Scott are now in Hawaii and I am VERY jealous!
Me and Mandy before she said "I Do"

Mandy & Scott on the fabulous limobus!

The bridal party at Sanibel Island -- It was REALLY sunny!!

Me and Grant =)

Me and Mandy on the bus. :)

3. Here are some photos we took of our apartment today. It is really starting to feel like home!




No comments:

Post a Comment