Monday, April 30, 2007

Our Weekend

Grant and I had a good time with the family this past weekend. On Friday night we went out to a Faith Night at the Jacksonville Suns stadium. Being back at the ballpark reminded me of the summer I spent in Nashville working with some of the best people around doing some amazing work and all the while learning a lot about myself and my purpose. Here are some photos from our night.
Aw! Grant, you are so handsome!
Look at those sisters!

That's me, just hanging out.

My three handsome brothers all grown up!

My Aunt Di and my little brothers.

Me and my Aunt Diane taking in the game.


On Saturday we went to see Vacancy. It was a pretty good movie. Afterwards we had some Portillo's for dinner thanks to some thoughtful and generous aunts and uncles. You know who you are. ;)

This one is for you, Eddie. We saw this set up at the movie theater.

Sunday was a good day too. Grant and I took out our new bikes for a test drive on the beach. Both of us are still feeling it today! It's tough to ride on the beach!!! I am really enjoying living where we're at. It's so nice to ride three blocks and be at the beach in one direction and inside the TPC Sawgrass in the other direction. We truly are blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What would it take to get that Simpson's set in my office?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could come up here and go to the theater and try to sneak it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete