Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back Home

I just got back from a work trip to Indianapolis, IN. It was so nice to see some old friends from when I first started at Lilly, especially my good friend Natalie. She is now 17 weeks pregnant and glowing!! I cannot wait to meet Baby T when he comes out!

It was even nicer to come home to Grant and Penelope. When I walked through the door at home Penelope ran up to greet me! She was ADORABLE! Grant got me a dozen pink roses because he missed me so much (I was gone since Monday). It was so nice to be able to come home to our house and to my wonderful husband and Penelope!

This is going to be a fun-filled weekend! Tomorrow night we're going to the Jacksonville Suns game (minor league baseball) and Jordan and Renee are coming to visit. Then, Saturday is Erin's bachelorette party. I am definitely looking forward to the weekend, but I have to get through work tomorrow first!

No comments:

Post a Comment