Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bowling


Last night we went bowling with our friends. Little did we know that we'd be bowling with almost every middle-schooler in Mandarin! We still had a fun time. The little kids next to us even let me borrow this contraption that helped you bowl straight...I tried it and it helped me get two more gutter balls!

We bowled 2 games. The first game me, Grant, Claudia and Jay were on a team vs. Steph, Sean, Andrea and Jeff. We dominated that game...when I say we I mean everyone on my team...minus me...I am a horrible bowler. Grant scored a 156 (highest score among all 8 of us) and I scored a 56 (lowest score among all 8 of us) during the first game.
I did even worse the second game, not even breaking 50...Grant got a 175, once again we scored the highest and lowest of the group. Claudia was definitely the best girl of our group. I asked Grant if he could be on a bowling team with anyone who would it be...he said Claudia. Guess I'm just not good enough to bowl with my husband!

It was cosmic bowling and every so often there would be a pink pin mixed with all the white ones. If the pink pin was in the middle and you bowled a strike you won a free game. Grant started off bowling 4 strikes in a row! On one of those strikes the pink pin was in the middle, so he also won a free game! Guess we might go back and bowl again before it expire on 10/10.

After we went bowling we headed over to the Ale House to watch the OSU/USC game. All in all, it was a fun night! Thanks for organizing it all Andrea!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the couples' nights and activities you guys partake in :)

    ReplyDelete