Sunday, March 18, 2012

So many changes

Work has been great...I'm ecstatic about winning our PCE trip and enjoying all that comes with that. Last week our company decided to make a few changes...so now I have a new manager and a bigger territory...Augusta, GA has been added to my territory that already included St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Lake City, Brunswick and Savannah. I am excited to have a few (7) more accounts to tackle in Augusta, but not looking forward to the distance...Augusta is about 5.5 hours from my house. :( I'm hoping to make friends with people who have Masters tickets (a 2013 goal) and work out a productive travel schedule...hopefully flying up there. We'll see how it all goes. For now, I feel blessed to have a great job and to work with great people. Bring on Augusta!

Part of gaining Augusta meant losing a few of my favorite accounts. These accounts will now be serviced by my counterpart in Georgia. I made great friendships in these accounts. I am going to truly miss the amazing people I met and befriended. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon! That is probably the hardest part of my job...making great relationships and then having some aspect of my job changing...product, territory, focus, etc. Luckily there is always Facebook to keep us connected!

In other news, Grant and I had a great St. Patrick's Day with our friends. It started off with a BodyFlow yoga class with a couple of my friends. I'm typically not the group fitness girl...or yoga girl, but I found the class challenging, yet relaxing. I'll definitely give classes a little more love.

Sorry about the lack of photos for this post...I didn't bring my camera out this week. I'll try and do better next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Exciting about the new territories. Hopefully you can still keep in touch with the other people. I tried yoga (in the privacy of my own home) for the first time this week. I actually liked it! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete