Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Class...some people have it, some people don't

Today was my last official day of classes as a graduate student. I told people that it was my last day of classes ever, but I suppose there is always the possibility of going back to get my Ph.D. in a few years. As for right now, I am looking forward to graduating and working with the PGA TOUR.

Graduation is in 10 days. I have two more exams, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday of next week, but that is it. I don't think that it has set in. I am really leaving Gainesville, for good. I have been living here, except for a few internships, since June 2000. Time sure has flown by!

This semester has been great. I have had some amazing moments with old and new friends. I have gotten to spend more time with my first roommate, Erin. I have really enjoyed spending more time with her this semester. At the same time, I am really going to miss having her around when I move back home. However, I intend to come and visit as often as possible.

Plans for the next week include: studying for my 2 finals, packing and enjoying Gainesville. I start my job 2 days after graduation. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment