Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Not So White Christmas

So it's Christmas Eve almost Christmas now. During the day the temperatures reached 70 and a little over, so it was definately a shorts and t-shirt day. It doesn't look like I'll get my white Christmas this year but there's always next year :).

Dec. 28th Becky and I will be traveling up to Chicago, I hope it snows just enough to make a few good snow balls ;) and I'll leave it at that... While we are up there I guess there are a few things we are getting together for the wedding and of course also visiting friends and family.

My Fall semester of school ended awhile ago and I just have been to busy or lazy to write something up for this blog. But in the last week of classes there was a meeting for one of my spring semester classes. This class is a Senior Software Project class, so you guessed it! We work in teams on one particular project so myself and three of my computer science friends will be working on a project to enter in the Computer Society International Design Competition. The class is an easy A but the thing is when you enter your project in the competition you don't want to look stupid so I and I'm sure the others will be putting in a bit of time into this project. Also during the meeting our professor/mentor passed out a book he noted that it was a cheap book that he purchased for $5. He went on to tell us that the book is cheap because no one reads this book because! as he said it is for true dorks, the title is, "The Soul Of A New Machine". For awhile now both of my nephews have been calling me a dork whenever I see them but I never believed them...I am hesitent to begin reading this book now.

Well this is my post read it once read it twice enjoy it and praise it for who knows when I'll post again. Well actually i'm working on a picture of Becky and I that I will be posting soon and I'm sure we'll have some pictures from our trip to Chicago so I imagine I'll be posting again.

Grant C.

No comments:

Post a Comment