Friday, December 02, 2005

Matchmaker?

First, I want to share a funny wedding link with you all. Check this out: Pimp My Bride

Today I presented my last presentation ever as a graduate student at the University of Florida (unless I come back for another degree...). The presentation went well. Today was also the last Friday of classes. I only have three more class days left. I cannot believe that I will be completely done with school in just 2 weeks!

I got an email today from my boss at the TOUR asking me what I want my business cards and other printed products to read: Becky or Rebecca. That is exciting as well! It's the little things that make me happy.

Speaking of happiness...I am very happy. School is drawing to a close. I have a great job lined up. And...I am introducing my friend/office mate to my roommate! Erin and Mike are going to be set up by me, rookie matchmaker extraodinaire. I think that they are both great people that make me laugh. They have several commonalities and if they don't hit if off romantically, I think they will for sure as friends. I will keep you all posted on my first attempt at matchmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment