Friday, January 12, 2007

Some photos

Sorry it has been a while since I've last posted. Much has happened. Here are some fabulous photos of what Grant and I have been up to.


In front of the Christmas tree at Sea World. Grant bought me Sea World tickets for my birthday this past year because I had never been there before. We hadn't had a chance to use them until now. It was so crowded though! At the end of the night it got bitter cold for this Florida girl. We started to head for the exit and asked a worker where it was. He was upset that we were leaving so soon. He told us that we could trade our tickets in for a season pass at no extra charge! So we did!!


At the Shamu Show at Sea World. I admit that I was a little disappointed that the show consisted mainly of the trainers telling stories on the video board. Next time I hope there is a little more Shamu-Action.


On the way back from Fort Myers (I will post about our visit in the next few days) we stopped in Tampa to see my best friend Jordan, her boyfriend Ryan and their friends Renee and Glenn all from Chicago before they left for a cruise. It was PERFECT timing! I only wish Grant and I had gone on the cruise too!! Next time we are so there!


Here is a photo from New Year's Eve. We went to dinner with my old college roommate Erin, her boyfriend Beau and their friends Charlie and Ashley. Afterwards we went to a bar and then downtown to watch the fireworks. Here we are at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Jacksonville. There was the cutest group sitting by us. They had all been friends for 60 years!!! Most met each other in elementary and middle school. They all met to catch up in Jacksonville from all over the country.

I'll post more later about our trip to Fort Myers over break and our NATIONAL CHAMPION FLORIDA GATORS!!! This was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment