Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Soon to be...

It's so easy not to post, plus I don't know how many people actually check this thing anymore since the posts are sporadic. So as Becky mentioned in the previous post I have some news. This morning I received an offer from Kemper Auto and Home to fill an IT Programming position which I verbally accepted and will be signing for when the papers arrive in the mail. So starting February 12th I'll be working for Kemper Auto and Home as an IT Programmer working with Blaze which is similar to java but is ultimately a rules management solution, designed to automate operational business decisions and much more. Although they are providing me some study material to get more acquainted with the language and its concepts, I will also be spending some time relaxing at the sandy beach across the street while Becky's at work.

For the month that I was unemployed the majority of my time was spent job hunting and of course cleaning up after Becky and running around town for her. So hopefully with the two weeks I have to relax I'll have a few more post pop-up. I can tell you this that my next post will be tomorrow and on my domination of her favorite classic arcade game.

1 comment:

  1. Guess you missed your own deadline. No new post today.

    ReplyDelete