Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wedding Season is Approaching...and post number 100!

Wedding Season is Approaching

A week and a half ago wedding season officially began for me and Grant. We made the all so familiar trek down to Fort Myers for my good friend Mandy’s bridal shower and bachelorette party. I guess Grant didn’t make the trip for those reasons…


Here is Mandy and 5 of her 6 bridesmaids at the shower. =)


All of the girls who met on Jennings 1 in Y2K plus a baby and a half!!

As a bonus we got to see Grant’s parents for the third weekend out of the past 5. We have now been regulars on I-75 for what seems like years!

Mandy’s shower and bachelorette party was a blast! Her family is so much fun to be around and Mandy was just glowing! I cannot wait to see everyone again in April for her wedding.


The fabulous limo we had for her bachelorette party.


Me, Erin and Mandy inside the limo.


Other weddings scheduled for 2007 include my good friend Danielle from UF and one of the girls I grew up with, Marin. It is all quite exciting! I am so excited to be there to see my closest friends get married. I love weddings! Since Grant and I got married 8 months and 3 days ago two of Grant’s groomsmen have gotten married and 3 of my bridesmaids have gotten engaged and are getting married this year. =)

Grant may actually post on here sometime soon as he should have some news to share today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment