Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It has arrived!

Grant and I had a low day last December. While at my friend's rehearsal dinner I dropped one of our prized possessions -- our digital camera. It feel right on the lens. When I tried to turn the camera on all I got was a lens error. It was a low moment.

Since December 7 we have been looking for a new camera. As many of you know I am a very particular consumer. I wanted to get a camera that was perfect. One of my main issues with digital cameras is the amount of time it takes to take a photo. I loved our old camera because it took photos so quickly. I was on a mission.

I read reviews on every website I could find. I tried out cameras at different stores. I finally found the camera - a Canon 870.
Now that we have a fabulous new camera I will be posting much more frequently, documenting all of the big moments in Penelope's life. She is now just over 3 months old. We love her so much!

I have one story in particular that I will post later this week. Penelope met Doggie Royalty a couple of weeks ago. Get excited!

Becky :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good choice. It's cool how it can balance itself.

    ReplyDelete