Saturday, April 10, 2010

The BIG 28!

Yesterday Grant turned 28! I can now enjoy about 6 weeks where Grant's older than me!

I got Grant a keypad garage door opener for his birthday, which he really liked. He did mention to me before his birthday that there were two things he'd really like. I figured that one was the keypad opener...but I was wrong. After he opened my gift I asked him what the two things were that he said he'd really like...he said they were a utility sink for the garage and a stool for his work bench...How would I ever think of a utility sink?! He really liked the keypad opener, so I think I did a good job in finding him a gift!

For his birthday I got all of our friends to go out to dinner at Mojos BBQ and bowling. We were so happy everyone could make it and we all had a great time! We're so lucky to have such a great group of friends in Florida!! Here are some photos from the night.

Grant and his garden gnome from Cladia and Jay - GREAT gift!
Claudia and her wedding donations piggy bank - hilarious! :) She tried to raise some funds at the alley!
Some of the action on the alley
Claudia and Jay (left) Mintu and Mary (right)
Erin and Billy (left) Stephanie and Sean (right)
Andrea and Jeff (left); our first game scores (right)
Birthday boy in action!
The whole group!
Our shoes and the second game...where I beat Grant for the first time ever!!


Grant bowls a strike!!

2 comments: