Monday, June 28, 2010

It's my Birthday!!

Last Wednesday I turned 28. Crazy. I cannot believe that 10 years ago this week I started college at UF. It seems like it was just yesterday.

On my birthday I had to work. I went into my offices and told everyone it was my birthday. :) Everyone was so nice and I got many many birthday wishes! After work I worked out and went to dinner at 95 Cordova with my family. 95 Cordova is one of my favorite restaurants in St. Augustine. It's located in the historic Casa Monica hotel.

The menus at 95 Cordova light up. My family definitely had fun playing around with the lighted menus. Everyone enjoyed their food and desserts.

My Ahi Tuna
My Mom's blue cheese filet
Tess and I shared the chocolate fondue. It was yummy!!
Tess wearing her shades at dinner
Zack wandered into the CSX convention room...too funny (left) Mike playing with his new iPhone (right)
Sunset on the way home from St. Augustine

Later in the week I celebrated my birthday with my friends. I think that all birthdays should last for at least a week!

2 comments:

  1. Fancy schmancy. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years ago! Where does the time go?!? Happy Birthday! I hope the next 10 are just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete