Sunday, August 15, 2010

HOTM: I love Emily Giffin

My favorite author is Emily Giffin. She has written several AMAZING books and I have read each and every one of them at least once. My favorite are Something Borrowed and Something Blue. Something Borrowed is being made into a movie starring Kate Hudson and Gennifer Goodwin set to be released into theaters next summer. I CANNOT wait to see it!
I was at the beach a few months back, reading Emily Giffin's newest book, Heart of the Matter. I decided to snap a quick photo to post on facebook.
I tagged Emily Giffin in the photo (I'm friends with her on Facebook). Later I noticed a comment from her on my photo!! I was so excited. Grant thought I was being ridicules...but it made my day.

I emailed my photo to Emily as she asked and here it is on her website!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome! Its like a celebrity sighting :) Cool beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cool, Becky! How exciting! Thanks for your congratulations on my dissertation! I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so flippin' awesome!!

    ReplyDelete