Sunday, August 26, 2012

Babies!!

I feel with all of the talk about our expanding family I have failed to give any updates on our current babies...Penelope and Reagan!

Penelope are Reagan are doing great. They continue to brighten our days and provide us with lots of love, kisses and cuddles. They have been by our side every step of the way...from helping give Grant moral support during my injections to supervising the building of the cribs to trying out all of the baby gear to make sure it is stable for the babies.

I have been asked by some people what we will do with Penelope and Reagan once the babies are here. I think to myself what kind of question is that!? The answer is that  we will love and adore them just as we do today. They might be a little less attention, but they will always be our baby girls! Here are a few photos of them from the last couple of months.







Below are three photos of Penelope opening a baby gift...she is so sneaky!



2 comments:

  1. Ah, the fur-babies. Their world is about to get rocked for sure. At least they have each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! How are you feeling? Glad all is well :)

    ReplyDelete