Monday, August 06, 2012

Chicago!

My favorite week of the year is when we go to Chicago for the 4th of July. Grant proposed to me this weekend…now 7 year ago. This is when we get together with my Mom’s side of the family for our annual family reunion. This year I decided to take off the entire week since I had some vacation days to use and because I figured that this might be my last fun trip before the babies get here.

I left on Friday after work. Grant came up the following Thursday in time for the reunion. I knew I’d miss him and the girls, but that the time with my friends would be time well-spent!

When we went to Europe in April Grant used 10 vacation days…I only had to use three because the other 7 were included in the work incentive trip…and with me going out on maternity leave later this year I was running out of time to use my days.
 Dinner with the Gamboneys :)
 Downtown with Jordan...@ 20 weeks
 Dinner with Marin and Jordan at RPM Italian
 Time to celebrate Marin's 30th!
 Marin & David before their 30th birthday party
 4th of July fireworks with Jordan & Ryan 
 A trip to WS
 Babies first trip to Kirschbaums...Yum!
 A visit with everyone's favorite sister...Sister Barbara!
 Just a little girl time :)
GNO...half pregnant...half not!

1 comment:

  1. Becky you look great! Glad you were able to get away.

    ReplyDelete