Friday, January 14, 2005

First Entry

So I wanted Grant to make a blog. He suggested that we make one together. We all know that together means: Becky you make one, I am too lazy to make one myself. So here it is. We will see if he decides to roll with it.

I've been back at school for a couple weeks now. I really enjoyed my break and extended time with Grant. It has, however, made it harder to come back here without him. Each semester another one of my friends graduates and leaves Gainesville. I can't wait until I get to leave and begin life after UF.

I often wonder:: Why did I go back to grad school?? Oh yeah, so I can make some money and get my BMW and live happily ever after. Do I really need a master's degree to be happy? Probably not. I am learning a lot and really enjoying my classes. Speaking of classes, I better get some work done.

I will leave you with some words to ponder: There's a choice you have to make in everything you do; and always keep in mind, the choice you make, makes you.

Do you agree? Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. the question I have is, will Grant ever post here? Or just communicate through Becky? He'll have a great idea and say, "Hey Becky, why don't YOU post about that."
    Good start to the blog.

    ReplyDelete