Friday, January 21, 2005

It's the weekend!

It is finally Friday! Woohoo! And the magical spell-check fairy has visited Grant's entry and fixed the 17 errors. It should be easier to read now. :)

This week was another fun one filled with classes, work, reading, homework, and quality Grant phone time. All I can say is that Sprint to Sprint calling is great and I am using more of those minutes than anything else! Am I the only one who gets text message advertisements?? In the middle of the night?? Just wondering...

Well, I am off to kick Grant's butt in scrabble at games.com, a savior to long distance relationships. Just to let you all know, I have a higher overall point total than Grant proving that I am a better scrabble player than Grant. I WIN!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for fixing the errors, Becky! I didn't have a chance to read this before you fix it, but I could just imagine.

    I never recieved a text message that is an ad. I've heard it's going to become a real big problem. Wonder how they got your number? I think you can add your cell phone to the national do not call list. I don't know if that would help with texts, tho. good luck in that scrabble game. I think Grant is just holding back on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see that Becky will be proof reading Grant's messages... We really like Sprint to Sprint too... probably spend too much time on the phone because of it.

    It really doesn't surprise me that Becky is better at Scrabble... Sorry Grant...

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. need more content here. :)

    ReplyDelete