Friday, January 21, 2005

Who's rolling with it!?

It looks like the only person rolling with this blog is me (Grant) and Becky forgot it exists. I haven't had much of a chance to write new post lately because school keeps me pretty busy during the week. Your best bet for new exciting news is on the weekend.

For anyone who reads this that works at a restaurant will get a kick out of this i'm sure and maybe others can relate too. I'm not sure if other jobs are like this or not, but my manager calls me yesterday to ask if I could come in to get some cleaning done in the kitchen. I agreed to come in to get some deep cleaning done. I then found out we have a district manager coming in on Tuesday. NO WONDER! It never fails that if were doing something extra trying to get the place cleaned up or put together nicely someone important is coming. Is it just the restaurant business or other places too? I find it rather funny.

Oh, Becky did something really nice for me today too. She said I should start putting nice things on here about her. I think that is why she actually started this blog so I would post great things about her on here and try to make her look outstanding to everyone. She is a great and outstanding girl. Today she called me and told me how much I meant to her. How nice and romantic! I'm so lucky! So thanks Becky and now everyone else knows too! There will be more to come you better bet ya, I'm not getting in trouble for not posting about her.

Maybe I'll make my own secret blog ;) and write the good stuff! jk

I'll try to keep up with the post more, even though I think there's only one person that knows about and who probably checks it rarely. But who can blame that person since posts are few here =(. We will be rapidly growing these next few days. Becky's should be writing a BUNCH of entrys since she has a slow weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anytime we get a district manager coming to work, we have to do some extra cleaning. Then it all goes nuts if the DM's boss, the Regional Manager is coming!

    The blog is going good. I would love to see more updates. I know how hard that can be sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed writes some really nice things about me in his Blog... too bad he has to mix in every thing that makes me sound like an idiot... I keep saying I am going to start my own, and put up everything he does... I bet it would become very popular... Everyone checking to see what he has done next. Good thing I love him.

    ReplyDelete