Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Best Time to Update

I have finally found time to update the blog! Hurray! One of the good things about being a Computer Science major is that the majority of your classes are held in computer labs. Usually, I just surf the web, check my email, or work on projects, but today is a good day for you guys because I have decided to update the blog! The bad news is, I have no exciting news, really =/.

The semester is almost over which means every professor is giving out group projects to do. You would think group projects would be fun and easy since you get to work with friends and there's more then just you doing the work. In actuality, it's a pain. Everyone has conflicting schedules, so finding time to meet is hard and when you do meet not much seems to get done. The work load professors give out is a lot more than the woudl if you were doing it yourself, which isn't bad since there are more people working on it. However, since all of our work is on the computer only one person can work on the file at a time! So, you can only get one thing done at a time which just draws out the project and for procrastinators could be big trouble. This is why I haven't been posting these past few days...weeks..maybe a month =). The semester is almost over; one more month and I'll be back on my regular posting schedule.

Other news, my birthday is coming up! Becky will be traveling to see me and spend it with me which will be nice. How awesome is she!?!?! I really do love her and miss her a ton :).

If you have taken away nothing from this post please take away this: if you have trouble finding time to update your blog the best times are during classes if computers are available, or business meetings or even at an ordinary job where you get to sit behind a computer. :-p ---Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment