Friday, March 18, 2005

I've made the wall

I know it has been a while since I've updated this blog...and even longer since Grant has, but I have some very ground breaking news to share!! I have made the wall.

In many households there is a wall of family pictures. My Great Aunt has almost a whole room with these pictures. You can go in there and see me grow up before your eyes! Grant's Mom has one in her home. When you walk in the front door you are greeted with the smiling faces of the entire family. As of last week, I have officially been immortalized on 'the wall.' Grant and I had pictures taken in January and one of them is now on the wall. One may think that the wall is jut for family...does this mean I am soon going to be a part of the family? I will definitely share that with you when I find out!

I'm waiting...

Until then, I hope our Gators kick some butt this weekend and throughout the tournament! Go Gators!

--Becky :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am quite excited to be on 'the wall.' I am looking forward to going to visit and seeing our picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to ruin your good spirits, but I have been on the wall for over twenty years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,

    You are on our wall too... Twice...
    And just to point out... Duck has been on the wall for almost 30 years...

    Cari

    ReplyDelete