Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's great to beat the Tennessee Volunteers!

This past weekend was great! Grant came to visit me and we had a very busy weekend. Friday night we went out for my old roommate's birthday and then went to the Sister Hazel concert. I love Sister Hazel! Then, on Saturday we went out for breakfast and went to the UF v. UT game. We kicked some butt! It was great to be there and see us beat Tennessee. On Sunday I had a BBQ and then we went to Grant's brother and sister-in-law's apartment. It was really nice to see them. I need to make more of an effort to go over there when Grant is not in town. Grant and his brother talked about restaurant stuff, like usual, and Megan and I talked about wedding stuff and about their son. I asked their son to be a junior groomsman in the wedding. It was really funny because when I asked him he asked me if it was on a weekend because he couldn't do it on a school night! How cute?! After that Grant and I went to see Wedding Crashers. It was really funny. He left Monday morning and I miss him very much. But he'll be back 2 weeks from Friday for Homecoming.

This week is a busy one for me. I have my first exam of my last semester tomorrow in Facilities. It is hard to study for it because it seems like everything is common sense. I made notes and I read them while I work out. Then, I am traveling to the PGA TOUR headquarters on Thursday to get some data for an independent study I am doing with them. I am also going to catch up with some old coworkers from the summer and get information for my comprehensive exam essays. On Saturday, I am going on a field trip! My facilities class is going to tour Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex and the Orlando Convention Center. I am staying the night in Orlando with my Mom and sister Tess. We are going to go to Islands of Adventure on Sunday. Looks like another unproductive, but fun weekend.

Wedding update: I got paper samples for my invitations in the mail yesterday. The paper is really pretty! I am so excited to see what they will look like! I also drafted a Bridesmaids Newsletter and sent it out to my wedding party. I love wedding stuff and I can't wait until I can focus more of my attention on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment