Saturday, October 01, 2005

October...Already!

So...it is 77 days until I graduate and 240 days until I become a Mrs. (and 6 days until I get to see my fiance!). It's crazy! I can't believe it is October already! I have turned in one of my four comprehensive exam essays and I have written a rough draft for the second one and I am 75% done with the rough draft for essay #3. My goal was to finish writing all of them this weekend, but it doesn't look like that will happen. I think I am tapped out!

I need to start working on my independent study. I went to the PGA TOUR offices last week to get some data, but I haven't looked at it yet. I don't really know where to start. I need to get a good idea of how I am going to put this project together...soon!

As far as wedding stuff. I have signed and mailed the contracts for the caterer and photographer. I also contacted the florist to get her to update the contract with a couple changes and then I will sign that and send it back in. I think that the reception hall contract is at my house and I will sign and send that back when I get it. So I am really getting married! Deposits are down plans are set. =) I sent out a bridesmaids newsletter which was fun. I am trying to pick out a bridesmaids dress too. This is the one I like the best so far (but in pink and black of course!).

I am going to get to bed early tonight. Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment