Tuesday, October 25, 2005

53 Days

The end is near. I am writing my last comprehensive exam essay. I have passed the first two. I am working on one of my last major group projects. I have taken my last midterm exams. I have 53 days left until graduation. I have accomplished a lot, but I still have a lot to do. I have 4 group projects to do, a theory paper and ethics article to write, 3 final exams and 1 independent study left. I can't wait until I can go to work during the day and do whatever I want to in the evening and on the weekends. I am looking forward to reading for fun and spending time with my friends and family. I am looking forward to getting married and finding a place for Grant and I to live together. I am looking forward to life after college. I am looking forward to not living where I work.

While I cannot wait to move on and away from Gainesville, I am going to miss many things. I will miss working out during the day. I am going to miss Gator sports. I am going to miss being around so many people my age and interested in learning and having intellectual conversations. I am going to miss my apartment (I'll be moving home and living in a small guest room for a year!). I am going to miss being just 4 hours from Grant (he lives 6 hours from my parent's house). But I am ready. I am ready to see what life has in store for me and Grant. Graduating is great!

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment