Monday, October 17, 2005

The Week of The Midterm

There are only 8 more weeks of classes. With 16 week semesters, that means that this is the week of the midterm. I just finished the first midterm of the three I have this week. It was easier than I thought it would be, so that is comforting. I have one more tonight in counseling for non-counselors and another on Wednesday in Facilities.

As of today I have 61 days left before graduation. I cannot wait! A lot of students around here are worrying about what classes to register for next semester and where to go on spring break. It is weird not registering for classes for the first time in 6 years. At the same time, I will never have another spring break. That is a sad thing. Instead of planning a spring break trip, I am in the midst of planning a wedding. It is amazing to see how much things have changed in the last few years.

This weekend I am planning on going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios with some friends. I am excited. It will be nice to get away for a night...away from Gainesville, away from school work.

I better get back to studying. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment