Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

I had an amazing weekend. My friend came down from Atlanta with her boyfriend. She stayed at our other friend's place with 2 guys from Miami who came up for the weekend. The guys from Miami didn't have any power and there were curfews in Miami so there was nothing to do. We ate, watched movies, laughed and hung out. I laughed so much my cheeks are still sore!

Today is Halloween. I am dressing up as a fiancee ;-). It's a pretty easy costume. My sister is being an Abercrombie model. So she is just wearing the clothes she normally wears. My youngest brother is the only person in my family actually dressing up. He is a fifties dude wearing tight jeans, a white t-shirt tucked in with rolled up sleeves and gel in his hair. We dress my dog up too! Max (the dog) is the same thing each year...a Chicago Bears fan. He wears a Bears sweater that belongs to a stuffed bear. This year he actually has something to cheer about since the Bears are doing quite well.

I went to dinner and to see Saw II with the 2 guys from Miami who are leaving tomorrow, my old roommate, another friend and 2 other girls. It was really fun. I love meeting new people. College is great! I really am going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment