Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wedding Update

I haven't talked about the wedding planning in a while. Here is an update.

-Grant and I are flying to Chicago December 28 and staying until January 3. I have already made an appointment with a florist and plan to make appointments with the bakery and the pastor. We also need to look into hotel blocks and register during our trip.
-I have made save the date Christmas cards and ordered them today. They are very cute. Here is the wording: "Warm Holiday Wishes from the Future Mr. and Mrs. Please save the date for our wedding May 28, 2006"
-I have picked out a bridesmaids dress and a flower girl dress. I even found them online at netbride.com for a great price!
-I am working with a graphic designer on my invitations
-I sent out cute letters to my flower girls asking them to be in the wedding

Here are things that we're working on:
-Limo
-DJ
-Hotel Block
-Hair and Make-Up

I am sure there are other things that I am forgetting, but it's all good.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like Grant has been busy. When are you going to start picking up on the slack, Becky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting. When is the big day? I need to know details becky! Stop leaving me out of the loop! -
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete