Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What a difference a weekend ... day makes

So much has happened since I last posted. Here is a brief summary of this weekend's happenings.

I went to Fort Myers to visit Grant with my mom and sister. When we first got there on Thursday all of the hotels were booked. My mom and I were getting frustrated driving from hotel to hotel. We went to Grant's house and looked for hotels online. We called the Pink Shell and they said they had a room available so we booked it. We drove out there and went to check in and they said that all the rooms were booked. A few phone calls were made and they decided to give my mom and free upgrade to a 2 bedroom gulf view suite! It was wonderful! Grant and I stayed out there with my Mom on Friday night. I am now spoiled.

That night Grant and I went miniature golfing. I kicked his butt. It was great! :)

Then, on Friday my mom, Tess, Grant's mom, and Mandy went to Grant's friend Katie's house to look at wedding dresses. I found one that I loved and took it home! I am so excited that I have my dress. It's beautiful. :)

On Saturday, Grant and I walked for hours all the way down the beach to see some sand sculptures. It was exhausting. I did not realize how long of a walk it would be. Luckily we were able to catch the trolley on the way back. Unfortunately we got back in time to watch the Gator game. That was definitely a low point. However, after the game we went to Grant's friend Anna's wedding. It was really beautiful. I love weddings. I cannot wait until my wedding comes!

My mom, Tess and I left on Sunday. We stopped in Gainesville and I picked up my car and drove to Ponte Vedra.

On Monday morning, I had my third interview at the PGA TOUR for a position. It went really well. I was offered two positions and accepted a position with PGATOUR.com. I am very excited about this opportunity. :)

Now, I have to focus on school for the next 4 weeks. Then, it's all over...or is it all beginning?

No comments:

Post a Comment