Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Hair Cut

I have been growing my hair out for quite some time with the goal of donating it to Locks for Love. However, I had not been quite ready to introduce my locks to scissors...until yesterday.

I hadn't found a hairdresser in Jacksonville that I really liked. On Friday night I spoke to my friend Erin. She had just gotten her hair cut and had great things to say about her hairdresser. I decided to make an appointment.

I called the salon on Saturday morning, hoping to make an appointment for later in the week. I asked the receptionist for an appointment with Carl, she told me someone had just called and canceled leaving a 1PM appointment open that very same day. I took it. Grant offered to join me.
Before the cut

One last photo!

Bye bye hair!

11 inches later...and it's all gone!

The after!

Me and my handsome husband!

1 comment: