Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sen10r Night at Nease

One of the main reasons Grant and I live in Jacksonville is to be close to my siblings as they grow up. If we lived far away I would definitely miss moments like last night...Zack's last regular season home basketball game.

Zack, my youngest brother, is a senior team captain and starting point guard. It has been so much fun watching him grow up on the court from Saturday morning games at the YMCA to Varsity games at Nease. He's a great player and an even better young man! I am so proud. Next year he will be heading to UCF in Orlando.

Here are a few photos from last night.
Zack's hair...he had a mohawk and his jersey number shaved into the side.
Zack and my Mom before the game.
Clay, Kevin and Zack (three of the seniors on senior night)
Zack, Mom and the Coach
:)
Mom and Zack.
All of the Sen10rs
Zack and his girlfriend, Kellie (in her custom made shirt)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like his girlfriend's name- she even knows how to spell it correctly :) How crafty the c/o of '10 is: Sen10rs - ha! You're one proud big sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Zack can NOT be a senior in high school! Man we are getting old!!

    ReplyDelete