Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Night Dinner

Grant and I had a very relaxed weekend. It was much needed as we both had busy weeks and I was definitely feeling less than 100%.

Today I decided to make dinner. I got the recipe from Publix - they have some great recipes! At Pubilx they have people making the recipes so you can try them. A few weeks ago I tried Pork with Wild Mushroom Pasta and thought it was yummy, even though I'm not a big pork eater...and I had never made it myself before. Well, now I can say that I have cooked pork...and it was good! Here is a link to the recipe.

Pork with Wild Mushroom Pasta

I made it with half&half instead of heavy cream. I also didn't make green bean casserole to go with it...instead we had steamed broccoli.

Now we're full and ready for the week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. you should buy the Aprons recipe books at Publix - they have all the 'sample lady' recipes and all are easy to make and tasty to eat :)

    ReplyDelete