Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Plan

So, Becky and my plan was to write here on the weekends. Doesn't look like we are off to a good start huh? This post itself is a few days late. In the future, I will try harder to organize my time to make more of a commitment to our lovely blog. This weekend I will be visiting Beautiful Becky! So maybe we will give you a joint blog entry. The weekends are actually the worst time for me to try to get anything done, because my work has me working close to 36 hrs in 3 days! I guess when I said part time and they asked could you work 3 days, I didn't know it was full days. But it's nice to get all my hours in a short time.

School takes up my whole week. Spending Mon- Th all day at school, it's so much fun! I promise! Learning how a micro processor works and having to write a code to simulate it is no easy task. I have a whole class of programming in which the teacher thinks it's fun to have us write code for things we are supposed to think of and figure out how to write it on our own. It's like learning a different language on your own. The assignments usually take me a few hours. Discrete math is cheesy with a bunch of proofs and proving stuff. It's for math dorks but some how CS majors got stuck in it too. The last class I'm taking is a database class. We work in groups and are developing a complete database, interesting stuff. And group work is always fun.

Quick note: Becky and I played a game of scrabble today. I totally WON!.....yes she has won the last few and everyone expects her to but they are usually pretty close in the end. But we also agree not to use scrabble words (words that are not in the dictionary but scrabble considers them words some how) and when she's down in points it seems she starts getting desperate and they usually bring to the lead. This is how she wins. (a note from Becky while she is proofreading...that is so not true. I am a scrabble Goddess and you know it!) Then again I would feel really bad if I beat her all the time. (another note from Becky: It is not possible for you to beat me all the time :-p ) So I let her have her fun and give her a few games. =)

Well as you know I'm going to see Becky this weekend and I can't wait! It has been a few weeks since we last saw each other, so this time will very nice to have.

As you see nothing interesting really happens to me or around here. Later in time I'm going to visit my brother and his family in South Carolina with Becky so I should have some funny stories and pictures then. In the meantime, I will try to create the goods.

grant!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you seem to think you will have funny stories after visitiing us? What are you expecting?

    Maybe you should visit your other brother when you go see Becky... I am sure they will give you some ideas... LOL.

    C

    ReplyDelete