Sunday, August 21, 2005

Training is over...almost

I have been crazy busy with housing training for the past 18 days. Most of the residents have moved in and almost all of my training is over. This is just in time because classes start on Wednesday.

I was able to sneak out to attend my orientation for school and meet with one of my professors. Orientation was nice because I was able to see some of my friends from last year...and spend some time outside the world of Housing. The meeting with my professor was interesting and unexpected. It was supposed to be about my assistantship with him, but it turned into a recruiting meeting...recruiting me to continue with with my education and get my PhD. I have been spending the past few days weighing my options...PhD or graduate in December and get a job. Any help with this decision would be appreciated!

Other than that I have been getting ready for Grant and my trip to Chicago to begin wedding planning. I have scheduled 8 meetings in 28 hours! We are meeting with the church, a caterer, 2 reception sites, and 5 photographers! Photography is super important to me. We are staying with one of my good friends, Marin. It's going to be great!! I hope to sign some contracts and put some deposits down and get a lot done this weekend.

Be looking for a post from Grant who is still around despite his lack of posts! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment