Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How sweet is my fiance?

I got back from my office the other day and this is the message Grant left me on AIM:

"I can't wait to be with you forever it's what I dream of every night and think about every day! You're truly an amazing girl and I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much it drives me crazy that we are apart. I can't wait to see you again I love you Becky and hope things are going well for you up there."

I miss him too. But I know that each day we spend apart is a day closer to being together forever. I cannot wait. We had a blast in Chicago planning the wedding. I will write more about our trip over the weekend. Until then I have to work my 2 jobs and stay on top of all my school work from my 4 classes. Woohoo! Got to love school!

~Becky =)

1 comment:

  1. I am still always surprised that Grant talks, but it is nice to know that he is so sweet.

    I am glad you had a nice time in Chicago.

    Cari

    ReplyDelete